Goal-Oriented Rehabilitation Services For You
Keosauqua Health Care offers a full-time, therapy and rehabilitation team. We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Our goal is to assist each individual to achieve their highest possible level of function and independence.
Keosauqua Health Care offers the full spectrum of rehabilitation treatment for injuries and other conditions. This includes rehabilitation from hip and knee fractures, dislocations or replacements, spine and shoulder surgeries, and other orthopedic conditions.
Our rehabilitation therapists are also trained and experienced in treating strokes, open heart and by-pass surgeries, and surgical wound care. Keosauqua also offers restorative programs to further assist our residents to achieve success in making the transition from daily intensive therapy to requiring less assistance.
Keosauqua Health Care prides itself on success stories when Residents are able to return to a more independent setting, including returning to home. Our therapists work hard to achieve the best possible results for our Residents.
In order to help our Residents reach their goal of more independent living we
- Start with a team of experienced professionals who are advocates committed to caring for our residents;
- Identify short and long-term goals and a create a care plan that maps out how to reach those goals;
- Provide daily treatment to foster growth and achievement;
- Transition to a course of restorative care, when appropriate, to test the durability of newly acquired skills and to continue to improve stamina;
- And, involve family and at-home caregivers to keep them informed and to prepare them the support the patient upon discharge.
- Our aggressive discharge planning ensures an individual has all the adaptive equipment, home modifications and training to ensure success once they are home.
If you or a loved one have been recently hospitalized and feel you may benefit from rehab-to-home services, please contact us at (319) 293-3761.