Our Physical Therapists will work with our Residents to regain strength and balance and also improve mobility. Based on the findings of our initial assessment, individualized exercises and education will help the Resident meet their rehab goals as quickly and safely as possible.
Our advanced physical therapy programs involve
- Exercises to improve muscle strength
- Balance activities to reduce the risk of falls
- Ambulation training to regain the ability to walk again
- Wound healing
- Home assessments to make sure the home is safe for the Resident
- Provide a home exercise program to continue, if discharged
If you or a loved one would benefit from our specialized therapy services, please contact the facility at (319) 293 – 3761 or our Community Liaison Director at (319) 931-5469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.